• Develop proposals to answers potential clients’ needs and reach new contracts.
• Imagine and develop campaigns and actions to meet clients’ objective.
• Nurturing positive business relationships with existing clients.
• Achieving performance targets given by Board of Directors.
• Collaborating with the creative and technical teams to ensure actions are executed on time, on budget and with the expected quality.
• Develop accurate and insightful reports, develop appropriate recommendations
• Holding regular meetings with clients to review performance and agree on next improvements.
• Collaborate with admin team to manage paperwork such as contracts and invoices.
• Supervise account executives and ensure they are regularly trained.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing (Agency experience is preferred).
• Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance client relationship.
• Solid understanding of business objectives and ability to translate from business objectives to digital KPIs.
• Sound knowledge of online advertising, content creation, social media
• Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese.