Media Executive: Execute online performance campaigns:
- Setup or create paid/organic performance campaigns across display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic ads channels/platforms and Clients’ own media (website/blog/social media channels/pages) as per plan approved by Clients.
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending
- Consult direct supervisor or department head for advice if campaign budget is exceeded or campaign KPI’s are not achieved as planned in a timely manner
- Analyze the campaign data and suggest any changes to the plan if needed for better result
- Prepare campaign reports and data visualization as required, including achieved vs.
- Target KPI’s, analysis and suggestion for next period
Take part in campaign planning stage as guided by direct supervisor:
- Clarify the campaign objectives & KPI
- Collect data for planning stage from various resources such as clients’ previous campaigns, suppliers, publishers, industry reports
- Perform necessary research for planning such as keyword analysis, website audit, channel analysis, etc…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Digital Media or Related Degrees.
- Ability to plan content online marketing
- Have experience in Digital marketing channels: SEM, SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Social Media … is an advantage
- Have experience and ability to develop community on social networking sites, forums, … is an advantage
- Responsibility, dynamic & creative in work
- Be a proactive and good communication
- Knowledge of marketing knowledge and branding